- RSS Channel Showcase 5974092
- RSS Channel Showcase 4011357
- RSS Channel Showcase 8130826
- RSS Channel Showcase 6480962
Articles on this Page
- 11/05/18--08:47: _Nature and Art
- 11/05/18--08:58: _Role Play
- 11/06/18--09:01: _Autumn
- 11/06/18--09:22: _Fireworks and Diwali
- 11/08/18--02:37: _GB Athlete Visit
- 11/14/18--09:30: _Egyptian Shadufs 14...
- 12/04/18--03:27: _Nativity
- 12/10/18--03:21: _Nativtity Day
- 11/05/18--08:47: Nature and Art
- 11/05/18--08:58: Role Play
- 11/06/18--09:01: Autumn
- 11/06/18--09:22: Fireworks and Diwali
- 11/08/18--02:37: GB Athlete Visit
- 11/14/18--09:30: Egyptian Shadufs 14th November 2018
- 12/04/18--03:27: Nativity
- 12/10/18--03:21: Nativtity Day
We will be learning about different artists that use nature and natural objects to create fantastic three dimensional art masterpieces. We will also be creating masterpieces of our very own.
We have a Nature Zone to explore different creatures, identify trees from their leaves and make detailed observations. There will be other activities to do throughout the half term.
We have been learning all about Autumn and looking for signs that Autumn has arrived! We went on an Autumn walk around the village to look for changes in the leaves and trees. We have been using the ipads to create Autumn tree pictures. We collected a lot of objects and have […]
We have come back from half term straight into an explosive week! It’s Bonfire night and Diwali! Our classroom is full of firework themed activities and we will be learning a lot about bonfire night and firework safety! We have been making lots of our own firework pictures as well! Next we will be learning […]
On Wednesday 7th November, we were very lucky to have a European Gold Medalist , Rion Pierre, join us. He gave us an inspirational talk about his life, struggles and success. We were also put through our paces as he taught us some of his warm up drills.
Today we designed and made Egyptian shadufs. This linked our learning in dt, history and science. We have been studying the Ancient Egyptians in history and have found out about why shadufs were needed to get water from the River Nile. In science last half term, we learnt about forces. We had to apply our […]
Come and have a look at our new role play area. This will help with our learning of the Christmas Story which we are looking at in R.E
Today the children took part in a Nativity Day. In mixed age groups they traveled around the school meeting some special visitors…… characters from the nativity story,